Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the Terms and Conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer by Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your bristolnicaragua.com Account: You agree that you are liable for purchases made through your bristolnicaragua.com Account and assume responsibility for taking reasonable action to safeguard your account information to prevent unauthorized purchases. You further agree to notify Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC promptly should you become aware of any actual or potential compromise of your Account information so that Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC may take appropriate actions to safeguard Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC’s legal interests.
- Content Posted on Other Websites: We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the Websites and Webpages to which bristolnicaragua.com links, and that link to bristolnicaragua.com. Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC does not have any control over those non- Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC Websites and Webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non- Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC Website or Webpage, Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses such Website or Webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC Websites and Webpages.
- Copyright Infringement: As Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights; it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by bristolnicaragua.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
- Intellectual Property: This Agreement does not transfer from Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC to you, any Vaughan Bros. Comestibles or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC, bristolnicaragua.com, the bristolnicaragua.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with bristolnicaragua.com, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC or Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC or third-party trademarks.
- Changes: Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website. Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination: Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your bristolnicaragua.com Account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided “as is”. Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC nor its suppliers and licensors makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; or (iii) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC. Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Return Policy for Coffee: Due to the perishable nature of coffee, we do not accept returns or exchanges on Coffee purchases. Nevertheless, if you are dissatisfied with your coffee, an item arrives damaged, or an error occurs with your order, we would like to know about it. Please contact us with your concerns at email@example.com and we will do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
- Return Policy for Merchandise (non-coffee items): We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. All Returns or Exchanges on merchandise (non-coffee items) must be done within 30 days of the purchase date. Please email your order number, name, reason for a Return/Exchange, and the item and quantity you wish to Return/Exchange to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you with information on how your return will be processed. The initial shipping cost cannot be included in the refund. Customers are responsible for paying the new shipping charges in full.
- Credit Card Security: Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC does not store any sensitive cardholder information. When you place an order with us, your information is encrypted using strong encryption and directly and securely transmitted to our card processor. Our card processor is a leader in secure payment processing, and is fully compliant with all industry standards, including PCI compliance. On subsequent orders, or in the case of subscriptions, they use the stored information to process the charge, and let us know payment has been made. Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC staff doesn’t have access to any sensitive cardholder data at any time during an electronic purchase.
- As Is: All items sold are sold “As is” and without warranty of any kind. Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC disclaims any warranty whether implied or implicit.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to those caused by your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between Vaughan Bros. Comestibles, LLC and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Vaughan Bros. Comestibles LLC, or by the posting by Vaughan Bros. Comestibles LLC of a revised version.
- Customer Options: If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may Unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in the e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this will prevent you from access to certain features of the Website.
- Cookies: Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the Website. The Website won’t work properly if cookies are turned off. Also, they may be used to track your return visits to the Website. Cookies will be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the Website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server along with shipping and billing addresses and any preferences.